Easy to apply, quick to dry, REVOLUTION® (selamectin) protects dogs against a variety of common internal and external parasites. REVOLUTION is the only FDA-approved, topically applied medication for dogs 6 weeks and older that:
- Prevents heartworm disease
- Kills adult fleas
- Prevents flea eggs from hatching
- Prevents and controls flea infestations
- Treats and controls ear mites
- Treats and controls sarcoptic mange
- Controls American dog tick infestations
REVOLUTION is quick-drying, nongreasy and waterfast, with no unpleasant odor, so you can cuddle and play with your dog as soon as the product dries. Bathing your dog 2 hours after application does not reduce the effectiveness of REVOLUTION against fleas or heartworm disease.
REVOLUTION is a prescription-only medication available only through a veterinarian, not a pesticide registered by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).